Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News 01/11

News

Update: The new Site Map is finished.
---------------------------------------------------
As you all may know, the DA portion of Dreyrull is down. All the images that were tied to Stryde's account have gone into storage. Over the next few weeks we'll be updating that, so all Aershaa can be seen on the site. Pardon our dust!
---------------------------------------------------
An adoption bazaar containing 9 characters is now open in the Den of the Ancients
-------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to the Realm of Dreyrull!

If you're already a Dreywalker, please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
[ALL] Mumzy's temp journal WIP
Topic Started: Jan 30 2013, 01:52 AM (1,378 Views)
Mumzy
Member Avatar
STILL recovering from shock
Welcome to my journal. I'm Mumzy and these are my aershaa, each full of character and history. They have big personalities that has a impact on anyone in Dreyrull that they may come across. Some caring and full of passion, some dark and only know loneliness. Either way, you won't forget meeting them.
I love all my Aershaa equally, if you have any critiquing my writing RP Please send me a message and let me know. I always accept constructive criticism in what I do.

:right: Zassdar
:right: Rind
:right: Golden Eyes
:right: Mizu'isi'mek
:right: Gaizia[edit_reason]updated[/edit_reason]
Edited by Mumzy, Feb 26 2014, 01:52 AM.

Mumzy
Member Avatar
Zassdar

Posted Image

Personality: Quiet and shy, Zassdar can often be deemed as haughty, while truthfully he is only letting his social quarks get the best of him.

Editing
History: Zassdar was always a loner. He's wandered most of his life without a pack and is oblivious to the problems in the Drey. He takes hunting very seriously and trains to gain more strength everyday. Although his survival skills are keen, being alone is difficult. Only cycles ago he had a near death experience and almost starved, but every hard time only makes him stronger.

Others take him as intimidating and opinionated, but the truth is he's only quiet natured. He often doesn't care about matters, even serious ones, you would be surprised he has been a loner for so long since he isn't the best leader. But he does make sure to look after his fellow aershaa when he can.

Art:
Spoiler: click to toggle

RPs:
A little ways away
Always open to new rps, PM me![edit_reason]editing story[/edit_reason]
Edited by Mumzy, Jul 29 2017, 09:19 PM.

Mumzy
Member Avatar
Rind
Posted Image

Personality: quarky, weird, deemed a outcast. Makes rash, odd decisions, likes attention.
Art:
[edit_reason]edit[/edit_reason]
Edited by Mumzy, Jul 29 2017, 09:19 PM.

Mumzy
Member Avatar
Golden Eyes
Posted Image

Personality Though she is normally a wanderer, alone with no allies, she believes highly in team work. Many know her, but many have little to no opinion. Some say "She's overbearing" and some say "she's helpful", Either way she always leaves a impression on others, good, bad, or undecided. Her hatred for humans occasionally gets in the way of her relationships, her family had a huge impact on her opinion. Her opinion can never be changed, she believes one can only be in the right if they obey the laws of their leaders and fight against the humans ways. She has a will to learn magics but she also tries her best to learn a variety of skills. Usually she is calm and caring, at least she makes sure that's how everyone views her. She wants to be viewed as good as possible by others, but she finds the opposite usually happens or others don't notice her. You may find that she can have a very hot temper when pushed to her limit, and will fight to the death.

Age 13 Cycles

History she grew up in Hassran with a close family to care for her. Her mother always made sure the family was safe while her father would hunt and explore. Golden Eyes had always dreamed of one day exploring with her father but her family frowned upon her even leaving the den while her father was gone. Golden Eyes was never sure of what her father did exactly or what the secrets of his explorations withheld, though, she still dreamed of what fun and excitement he had without her.

Leaving the pack to be on her own, like her father often was, ended as a life altering experience. Long, harsh terrain are only accompanied by occasional visits with her family.
She has a vicious hatred towards humans, believing that only the followers of S'feena can lead over her. She regrets her dark side being so prominent in her personality, but she has the prospective of a moonborn believing that they are viewed higher by S'feena.

Her father always told her that she might not be the strongest, but her fire powers are beyond belief for a aershaa her age. Her family valued her skills as a mage, she even saved her brother by healing a large cut when her he was injured, only melting the skin together with hot embers. Ever since her father knew she was going to make a real difference in the Drey. Though she's a talented mage, she strives to improve everyday for her pack, and for the hope of Dreyrull.

Art

RPs
Crows Revenge Audition[edit_reason]Added personality paragraph and bold font[/edit_reason]
Edited by Mumzy, Jul 29 2017, 09:20 PM.

Mumzy
Member Avatar
Posted Image

Personality: dark, depressed, defensive, eager, wise, untrusting of others, loyal, never gives up, persistent, quiet, Chaotic Neutral.

Art Gallery

Editing
History
[edit_reason].[/edit_reason]
Edited by Mumzy, Jul 29 2014, 02:16 AM.

Mumzy
Member Avatar
Posted Image
Personality Free spirited, intelligent, strong minded, quick thinking, observant.
History summary
Gaizinia's father was born and bred a highly valuable pet, but when he fell in love with a wild barren they had 2 pups one of them being Gaizina. Gaizina grew up wild but her fathers owners treated her and her family well, they fed them dinner leftovers and the children would play with them giving them little pet names. Eventually her family parted ways and her and her sister were caught and tamed by bladehunters and trained them to become bladehunters as well, but they didn't have any success with Gaizina for she had more mental power and intelligence than her sister and the others. Therefore she was treated as if she was stupid by the humans and was abused, but not long after Gaizina had a plan to escape, and surprisingly in the end her sister helped her. But, her sister refused to escape with her, her sister was favored over their master and valued living at the kennel.
Gaizina and her sister then parted ways and Gaizina had to find a way to live reverted on her own.
Art

Mumzy
Member Avatar
Posted Image

Zhengar is an illusionist, and the runt of his pack. He was separated from the rest of his family when the mine shafts that tunneled into their homes by humans collapsed. Now he does not know whether any of his family is alive or dead. Struggling to survive above ground, surrounded by invasive humans, he met a Mozu thief that helps him in encounters with humans.[edit_reason] [/edit_reason]
Edited by Mumzy, Jul 29 2017, 09:29 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Old Journals · Next Topic »

Theme by Cody of Outline

Modified by Stryde for The Realm of Dreyrull's temporary home.